Md,DC,VA-Mid Atlantic Get Together SaturdayMay 4th

Andrei .... hence forth dubbed 'Andy'....... I regret not getting a sample of your home brew! Guess it's availability wasn't too well publicized! So..... I'm making a specific request to 'reserve' on bottle for Rick's event! However, I have to tell you, if it's a 'stout' type brew vs something more of a 'light' nature..... I may not get through the full bottle. I have a very low 'tolerance' for that kind of thing...despite my desire to be able to suck it down like my other favorite beverage..... that being Stewart's Orange Cream Soda!!.....lol WC

I can't help jumping to a 'visual' of that damn movie where 'Andre' was a seal..... some kids movie....but rather entertaining, even for an old duck! But, Andrei will remain Andrei...... and hopefully he'll 'reserve' one of his special brews for me! WC

Andrei .... hence forth dubbed 'Andy'....... I regret not getting a sample of your home brew! Guess it's availability wasn't too well publicized! So..... I'm making a specific request to 'reserve' on bottle for Rick's event! However, I have to tell you, if it's a 'stout' type brew vs something more of a 'light' nature..... I may not get through the full bottle. I have a very low 'tolerance' for that kind of thing...despite my desire to be able to suck it down like my other favorite beverage..... that being Stewart's Orange Cream Soda!!.....lol WC

I can't help jumping to a 'visual' of that damn movie where 'Andre' was a seal..... some kids movie....but rather entertaining, even for an old duck! But, Andrei will remain Andrei...... and hopefully he'll 'reserve' one of his special brews for me! WC

Only my nieces and nephews can call me Andy!:nono:

I did actually wish my name was "Andy" when that damn seal movie came out. I was part of the target demographic for that movie and I got pretty tired of hearing about the seal from my classmates.:sigh:

I'll actually answer to Andrei or Kalev (the first syllable sounds like the beginning of the word "cup"). I'll try and work on that beer, too...

If you ever brew a stout or a dark ale, I'd be very interested in that. I'm just not an IPA guy, much as I've tried to like them.

Yea, I tried the link from ghazzer and it didn't work for me either.

Steve....can you re-send the link? I'd like to see the pics.....or maybe not based on how I looked in the first few I saw!!......lol.

I think I'm going to start my diet today!! Tom D.

Back
Top Bottom