BBQ / Get-together at Simi's on July 21st.

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
Who's game? I'll be fixin some ribs for sure... Of course tunes and beer will be on the list of to do...

My wife also said to mention wives are not required, but highly suggested... So I know better.. I wrote it.. :D

No real start time. Just get there when you want or can... No time to be gone by.. the next day is Sunday sooooo......

Not requiring anyone to bring anything, but you are more than welcome to bring anything you want, anything you care to share, anything you want to sell or give away, anything you want to listen to or show off...

You know how it works, the only thing required is have a good time.. you don't even have to like my cooking.. .you'll just have to go hungry.. :p:

Bump up for the evening crowd.. I'll try and keep it bumped since it's a lot less notice than normal for get togethers.

Damn Simi, one of these days the stars will align. I unfortunately will be at Coeur D'alene Resort in Idaho that weekend for Dealer Meetings. I still owe you a visit though, and I'm sorry I will miss it!
Regards,
Jim

No worries Jim.. I know that people have stuff happening.. this is for the people that don't.. like me.. :)

Shame you are busy though. Would be good to visit some more..

Well give Paul a nuggie for me, cause I don' serve wieners here... This is brat country

But that sure did make me think about MarkW mentioning something about a sausage fest around here.. sick sick guys you all are :p:

Wish lots of you could make it too erik... We always have a good time no matter where we get together out here. Lots of great people to meet and visit with. Wish I could have made AK fest this year. Going to try if there is one next year. We did have a super time at Jim's last month.

Just trying to give some of us somewhere to spend a day talking without typing it out..

I'll just ride by on my bike with stock pipes and wave since you won't be able to see me otherwise!

moped.gif

:D

Nice invitation though. Thanks. Wish I could but I work every Saturday.

If I would ever get a chance to ride with you I'd ride my quiet bike... so long as you can deal with the stereo turned up riding down the road.. Sorry ya gotta work Saturdays. I did it for WAY too many years...

James is a generous and amiable host.

I believe I'll be doing the Hershey Park thing w/ the kids.

Back
Top Bottom