Steampunk Empire speakers...

Copa1934

My ears are bleeding
Subscriber
You know you needed a good laugh. I am curious, though, about the drivers which don't appear to be factory drivers. Anyone?

Attachments

• steam punk empire speakers.jpg
    steam punk empire speakers.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 369
Did you see the 150 amp 0-gauge speaker wire on those?

steampunk_speakers_3.jpg

$12,600. for some generic auto-installer's wire mounted with nylon pull ties, crap 5" Pyle car midranges, and WTH is a Goldwood woofer? LOL

Sounds like some car audio kids with time on their hands figured they'd try to make some dough off a few with more money than brains.

Hey, I have an old pair of those round Pioneer end table loudspeakers, leftover plumbing and spray paint. :scratch2: What do you guys think? Maybe sell 'em for 5 grand at the next 'arts' festival?:D

You know, if I told them I was struggling to be an artist, err, I mean a 'Struggling Artist' I could probably make it happen :lmao:

I dunno - Goldwood drivers might help ;-)

For the record, Goldwood is (or was) a PartsExpress quasi-house brand for their entry level replacement drivers. As best I can tell, they're now sold by PE under the "GRS" brand.

Here's a steampunk amp ( TPA3116 ) for those speakers….

IMG_1927.jpg
OK, I LIKE that.

I have a pair of the Empire 9000M speakers that I'm going to rebuild some day. Too many other projects going at the moment that are more urgent (house overrun by too many speakers!).

Back
Top Bottom