What's your fav cereal?

RussinOhio

Honey Nut Cheerios, Cap'n Crunch & Raisin Bran are mine :thmbsp:

Interestingly enough..I don't eat cereal much but when I do its one of the above three. Always taste best when you wake up in the middle of the night with the munchies!
(Hey, that gives me an idea for another thread!)

Russ

grapenuts.jpe

susbstituting

beer_lafin_ale_p.jpg

for any nasty moo juice.

Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch! :thmbsp:

Boo Berry! :thmbsp:

Scott

Ain't sposed to have it anymore, but LUV the Cap'n !! I remember gettin' good 'n' stoned in college & going thru almost a whole, entire box of Cap'n Crunch at a sitting... I don't guess anyone else here ever done ANYTHING like that...<wink, wink, nudge, nudge...>-Sandy G.

Wheaties, Cocoa Krispies, Wheat Hearts (Hot cereal). :thmbsp:

Cocoa Puffs would be on the list, but the damn things cut the roof of my mouth. :nono:

RANT: they don't sell Wheat Hearts around here anymore! :rant:

:tears:

I like LIFE cereal and (don't laugh) Special K with Almonds. Been eating the latter quite a bit lately. I also like(d) a cereal called "C J Post" when we lived in CA, but I don't think the Post folks make it any more.

I also quite like cream o' wheat, and grits, both of which are (I think) technically cereals.

I have been known to munch on the occasional handful of Froot Loops, dry...

Sugar Frosted Flakes (grrrrrrrreat! but also as sharp as razor blades)
Corn Chex
Oatmeal (sensational on a frosty day)

Tom

outlawmws...I couldn't find Wheat Hearts...this is the best I could do!

Attachments

• wheat_hearts.jpg
    wheat_hearts.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19
Cheerios
Kellogg's Raisin Bran
Wheat Chex

In that order with 1% milk. Lots of 1% milk. And toss on a sliced banana or sliced strawberries, as well. Zero additional sugar.

Didn't even think about hot cereals.

Oatmeal. Prefer the instant packs from Quaker with maple sugar or cinnamon with a pack of the unflavored. Add a bit of butter. Excellent gruel.
Cream-O-Wheat
Malt-O-Meal

Last edited:
Bogframe said:
outlawmws...I couldn't find Wheat Hearts...this is the best I could do!

Geeze , you would think I'd remember that add, but I don't. Pretty sure I saw every episode at least in re-runs... :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom