The Open

cubdog

banging through drywall
I'm just watch McIlroy dismantle the field. Earlier today he hit a PW 166 yards and I though what game is he playing? He's just eagled 18 for a 6 shot lead. Amazing!

cubdog

Wish I could watch, but like many prime televised sports events, it's only available on cable.

I've been streaming on my computer. Rory is kickin' butt. Looks like more of the players should aim at the bunkers. Maybe they'd miss them then.

Things are getting a bit tight but with Garcia's bogey the lead is now three. I don't see McIlroy doing anything stupid at this point. Garcia will have to press, he needs birdies. He may not catch Rory but it won't be long before he wins his first Major.

cubdog

Royal Liverpool may have been the most defenseless course I've ever seen in a major. McIlroy put on an enjoyable show, but almost everyone just destroyed that course.

This has been the most boring season for golf's majors that i can remember. No roars on the back 9 at Augusta as Bubba never slipped up. Martin Kaymer goes wire to wire at Pinehurst & was never in doubt & Rory had a 6 shot lead going into the last round at The Open Champioship. Sergio & Ricky tried to pressure him but the outcome was never in doubt.
Amazing feat by Rory to have won 3 majors by 25 & 3 parts of the grand slam. Let's hope the PGA is not a cakewalk by someone, I would like a reason to watch on Sunday afternoon.

The Open is the best golf tournament. Varied weather, great scenery, pot bunkers, fun short game shots, plus you can drink coffee while having a lazy morning watching golf.

Brian Harmony has a twitchy setup.

Absolutely! I was worried that Harman had lost it this morning, but credit to him, he got it back between the lines, and still has a big lead. He's got to have a ton of confidence that he managed to gut it out after a rocky start, and that's going to really help him tomorrow.

I don't want to jinx the guy, but I think he's got it done.

Harmon's got a good game but I find him very difficult to watch with all his looks and twitches before he hits the ball. I'd pull a neck muscle if I looked up that many times before letting it fly. ;)

The Open is the best golf tournament. Varied weather, great scenery, pot bunkers, fun short game shots, plus you can drink coffee while having a lazy morning watching golf.

Brian Harmony has a twitchy setup.
Twice I counted 8 waggles.

I don’t remember Harman being as twitchy as he is right now.
As bad as Keegan.
Hard to watch, as someone else said.

Back
Top Bottom