Audio Dynamic Speakers- ADC 303-AX

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Picked these up today for $5.
Cabinets will need to be refinished but the drivers are intact.
I have them hooked up to a Classical digital station running through my Pioneer VSX-815 and I have to say my initial reaction is very positive. Very good bass response and very clear highs. Quick search seems to indicate early 70's time frame for these. Anyone out there know them??

Last edited:
Definitely get some crimp lugs on the speaker wires, before you blow up your amplifier.

Thanks guys for connection tips and after I finish rehabbing the cabinets I will make sure they are connected correctly.

They look to be good quality. Maybe have a peek inside and snap some pics of the innards.

Well I changed my search parameters and came up with a few more threads on these including one from a couple of weeks ago that was very good. Thanks to all the AKers who posted there.

As for these I pretty much put them through their paces yesterday while working around the house. Definite keepers and very much in keeping with my other "New England" sound speakers. Looks like I may be cleaning up the cabinets this weekend and finding a permanent spot for them.

So many speakers.....not enough rooms......... :music:

Back
Top Bottom