Servo connection issues

crwilli

I decided to put my servo back into use for awhile but cannot get it to work and have experienced a few bursts of the 'positive' feedback. I have traced every wire five times. Left is going to left, right to right and - to - and + to + on all.

As a note, I had it working in February with this amp and pre. It is not an inverting amp issue.

I am looking for ideas beyond check my connections again... Could there be another issue? Bad servo cable? Bad circuit in the servo unit?

BTW has any other Beta owner noticed the pictures in the manual do not match the written instructions for the connections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed the issue and yes it was a stupid mistake. Thanks for help.

A Red banana was connected to the - speaker wire... So my visual check of all the colors matching was wrong... Duh

Man, I'm just glad to hear you figured it out and it was something simple. I'm afraid everything will be as it's supposed to be and I'll still get the dreaded "alarm".

So, how are they sounding, anyways?

Man, I'm just glad to hear you figured it out and it was something simple. I'm afraid everything will be as it's supposed to be and I'll still get the dreaded "alarm".

So, how are they sounding, anyways?

Incredible. I have found very few pieces of music, even portions of songs that don't sound great. I am pretty convinced that anything that sounds out of place is created by my room or the settings I have chosen for the Servo unit or my MEN220.

The Betas are not the weak link. Although, they are fussy to set up in a moderate sized room like I have, but are well worth the effort if you get any enjoyment out of the 'process' as well as the music. They are not for beginners.

Didn't the purchase of Betas come with mandatory in home set up from a store rep (who had been given instruction from Infinity)? Seems I was told that.

Back
Top Bottom