High Energy EMIT needed.....

visto

I'm looking for HE EMIT...or its diaphragm.... for newly acquired IR90 (one of EMIT's i unfortunately blown)

Does anyone could help me.... what is common price for such speaker..?

THX !

Are you sure the tweeter is blown? did you try another driver in it's place to rule out a crossover problem?

Are you sure the tweeter is blown? did you try another driver in it's place to rule out a crossover problem?

Yes - i'm sure - this EMIT is blown.... i measured the crossover and thanks God it is fine.... probably previous owner amp was overloaded and clipping destroyed EMIT....

I checked eBay - the last EMIT this sellers has is without Infinity printings on it (no " Infinity" & "High Energy EMIT")...

So... still searching....

I think the EMIT diaphragm are the same, so even without the infinity prints on it, they could be used as spare and use the diaphragm in your tweeter.
But check before to buy.

Yes - i'm sure - this EMIT is blown.... i measured the crossover and thanks God it is fine.... probably previous owner amp was overloaded and clipping destroyed EMIT....

I checked eBay - the last EMIT this sellers has is without Infinity printings on it (no " Infinity" & "High Energy EMIT")...

So... still searching....

Lucky it's only the tweeter, It's odd that the tweeter the guy has for sale doesn't have any logo's printed on the face plate, I wonder if it is still an infinity driver anyway, if so you could probably use the diaphragm but I wouldn't pay his asking price without logos printed on the faceplate.

I think the EMIT diaphragm are the same, so even without the infinity prints on it, they could be used as spare and use the diaphragm in your tweeter.
But check before to buy.

EMIT is a little different kind of "animal" than EMIM...

It is difficult to disassemble it because it is glued....
But if price of the driver will be reduced - i will go for it.

Lucky it's only the tweeter, It's odd that the tweeter the guy has for sale doesn't have any logo's printed on the face plate, I wonder if it is still an infinity driver anyway, if so you could probably use the diaphragm but I wouldn't pay his asking price without logos printed on the faceplate.

I will negotiate.
If there are manufacturer part number on the back of it (902-5228) i will buy it.

BTW - what would you recommend - to switch just front plate with magnets or move diaphragm to my driver...?

I will negotiate.
If there are manufacturer part number on the back of it (902-5228) i will buy it.

BTW - what would you recommend - to switch just front plate with magnets or move diaphragm to my driver...?

I would move the diaphram to your driver if possible, like you said they are glued but sometime they are not glued that well and can be done.

Back
Top Bottom