Cleveland Regional Audio Club - CRAC - roll call!

Oooh...maybe I can bring my EPI 601's? People always ask me about them....best way is to hear them.
Also just realized i am almost at 1000 posts....:banana:

Steves got his new VPI TT up and running.:music: this going to be a vinyl lovers paradise. :yes:All members are encouraged to bring vinyl. Glad to see some new members come aboard.:thmbsp: If anyone has any expertise in room treatments please speak up. It seems to be a topic that many of us are interested in.:scratch2:

Sorry no vinyl yet...and no expertise on treatments but woudl be interested to hear about some. i am going to frame up a room in the basement for listening....and sound proof it so to a degree. :D

Funny ii have never heard a turntable... and i will get to hear a VPI...thats not going to ruin it fo rm is it ? hehe

I'm always interested in attending a gtg (including the aforementioned July 24 one) so count me in.

My house is really too small to host more than a very small group, but I'm usually happy to show off my own gear by toting some of it along with me where it's welcome.

I am really going to try to make this one. I need some R - n - R from yardwork and I think this might be the answer. Hope I can get everything done in the next 6 weeks or so to clear the calendar.:music:

. . . I'm in need of some advice on room treatment. Hopefully we can get a guest speaker to attend one of the meets.

Oh yeah: Andy.... that self portrait is awesome!!

I ain't no "guest speaker", just a new responder to the CRAC call . . . but I plan to be there, with some (reasonably well-founded) thoughts on room treatment.

And yes, Andy has set a new standard for a cool avatar.

--Mark aka TubaMark

Hey, this thread is only 2 1/2 years since it's last post. That's timely for me to post a response...

Any of y'all still meeting for beer? Oh, and gear for ears of course, not that I'd turn down a beer in any case. I'm 109 years old, or maybe more? Still can hear just fine though Sonny! My gear is arc tube, Maggies, some Dahlquists, Empire, Rock based turntables, cd, sacd, some weird custom stuff I throw together when I manage to eat all my bacon in the morning and can get my feet under me...y'know?

It would be fun to argue audio with some of the local guys after bacon and beers.
Let me know, especially if there's a Seniors discount???? I have managed to tick the Bernie off a few times; so I know my stuff!

Back
Top Bottom