Mid Ohio Audio Get Together/Swap

The only August weekend that I can't do is the 16-17. Any other is free game as far as I am concerned.

A Poll Is Coming

A poll will be forthcoming for those who are interested/will be coming, and members can only vote once.

For those who are interested in the Mid Ohio Audio GTG/Swap, the poll is now open for voting. The poll will close in 30 days.

Voting is limited to the members who are planning to come to the GTG.

Here is the link to the poll.
Mid Ohio Audio GTG/Swap Poll

Central Ohio - heads up notice.

PM me if you want to know more.

No affiliation.

u3eqe4aq.jpg

ude4eme4.jpg

Sent from my Android device using my fingers.

For those interested in the GTG/Swap, make sure you vote in the thread with the poll. Poll is open for 29 more days. Make sure to vote.

Just talked to David Janszen of Janszen Electrostatic Speakers at AXPONA. He has agreed, schedule willing, to come to the GTG to do a demo of his speakers!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Wow!!! That is fantastic news. To have a brand rep come and demo his products is icing on the cake.

Kevin, I don't know about you, but I think our little GTG is going to be someting special. All we need now is to have some T-shirts available for sale. :thmbsp: :music:

Wow!!! That is fantastic news. To have a brand rep come and demo his products is icing on the cake.

Kevin, I don't know about you, but I think our little GTG is going to be someting special. All we need now is to have some T-shirts available for sale. :thmbsp: :music:

That's what I'm saying! Factory rep... well la ti da! :banana: I actually have a tshirt guy that I use for my band and business. About 5 bucks per shirt plus set up is around $20.

That's what I'm saying! Factory rep... well la ti da! :banana: I actually have a tshirt guy that I use for my band and business. About 5 bucks per shirt plus set up is around $20.

Actually, not just a factory rep. The owner of the company himself. His father invented the original Janzsen electrostatic panel. :) Didn't realize that Janzsen was based in Columbus until I talked to the owner. He told me that he still offers support for vintage Janszens. Pretty cool guy.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This probably goes without saying, but since it will be my first AK GTG, I can plead ignorance.

Will those who have working tube testers offer testing service for those of us who have tubes, but no (working/calibrated) tester of our own?

Sent from my Android device using my fingers.

Only 10 members have voted... 10!!!

I would hope there would be more in attendance than the 10 who voted, Kevin, and myself. We need more members who are interested in this GTG, and we need more votes.

The poll will close May 22 at 10:20PM Eastern Time.

Hope to see everyone there! :music:

I know lots of folks will throw their hat in the ring eventually and are likely seeing how this plays out. But yeah guys (and gals), give us a shout out on the poll in the Events and Happenings forum and let us know whats up.:yes:

Only 10 members have voted... 10!!!

I would hope there would be more in attendance than the 10 who voted, Kevin, and myself. We need more members who are interested in this GTG, and we need more votes.

The poll will close May 22 at 10:20PM Eastern Time.

Hope to see everyone there! :music:

I haven't voted because it's so far out work could easily step on whatever date I pick, that's the only reason I haven't.

Kevin, do you still have the awesome beard that you are sporting in your photo? I want to come out just to have a couple of beers with ya and see if your beard has grown ;) But who knows what will happen between now and then.

John

Back
Top Bottom