Chicago Horn/Bottlehead Meeting March 1st

Alfredo Abate

Hi all,

I will be having an audio meeting at my house Saturday March 1st from 12:00 - ??? Anyone is welcome to come and you can bring any gear or music you want. I can play cd's, sacd's and lp's. I will have snacks and soda but bring your own beer. :beerchug:

I also just completed the Bottlehead Seduction for those who want to see/hear it.

I'm not sure how many people are in the Chicago area in here but I thought I would post a message so nobody misses out. Gonefishin has been to my house so you can ask me or him about how our meetings are. In the past we have had people from Wisc, Mich and Indiana show up so don't be afraid to come!

Any questions just let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

Alfredo Abate
1206 S. Addison
Lombard, IL 60148
audio_junkie17@yahoo.com

Alfredo...I should be able to make it...as long as nothing comes up...although I will need directions again...if you can e-mail me...I'd appreciate it :)

For those of you who are in the general area of Chicago...these guys are a bit different from your usually audiophile group...this ain't no snooty hoity toity get together...it's just a gathering to listen to some music, B.S. and listen to other peoples gear...or to try out your gear with their equipment.

It's really a good time...with some good people.

see you there:p:

Thanks for the meeting Alfredo. There was a pretty good turn out...again. Including some of the guys from the Klipsch forum in Michigan.

Here's a link to Alfredo system...this thing is really sounding great. Below is a pic.

Back
Top Bottom