Volume Knob for CX-2000 Control Amplifier

rottalpha,

It was working and sounded OK before, but after I think it sounds better.:music: I feel like it was worth the effort and enjoyed working on the preamp.:D
I have the cap list at home, I'll send you a PM later.:thmbsp:

rottalpha,

It was working and sounded OK before, but after I think it sounds better.:music: I feel like it was worth the effort and enjoyed working on the preamp.:D
I have the cap list at home, I'll send you a PM later.:thmbsp:

Super!
I have the less sophisticated version, the CX-1000U and I love it. I will use the cap list as soon as I have to do any work on on it.

Again, cool video

Yamaha CX-2000 Cap List

rottalpha,
Here's my cap list for CX2000 in the attached files. The list doesn't include capacitors for the small video input board. I did replace the caps on the phono board, but haven't tested the results since I don't have a turntable to test it with. I hope you have as much fun as I did!:banana:
Barry

Attachments

• CX2000 capacitor.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 6
rottalpha,
Here's my cap list for CX2000 in the attached files. The list doesn't include capacitors for the small video input board. I did replace the caps on the phono board, but haven't tested the results since I don't have a turntable to test it with. I hope you have as much fun as I did!:banana:
Barry

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom