Fall Twangfest Prep already?

Jay, I will be out of town from Oct 15 through the 21st, which means sat the 18th is out for me in Oct. I will be in Nashville, Me Mudders 90th birthday. If we can work around these dates, I will be there. Otherwise, I will be missing my first Twangfest.:nono: Halloween would be sweet! Whhoops, just saw Batt's post about Halloween...how bout last sat in Sept? or sat Nov1? Last sat in sept would fit jhoyt and battradio, not to mention me! help! I need me some Twang! Wait, last sat in sept is bad for Stereocouple, we may need to do
Sept 20 or 27...otherwise into nov? I really dont want to miss!
Russellc

Last edited:
515 8gs I think :scratch2:
EV LS15s
not sure on eminence but they are 8 ohm

I don't think I've ever owned a non 8 ohm spikker. Got some 600 ohm cans though.

Yes they are 5158g...I sold them to Redboy, who sold them to you....They will bolt right in the 828 cabs, at least they did in my 828G cabs.

Russellc

Last edited:
If the fellow who bought my Onkyo stack a couple of T-fests ago shows up, he can have the matching cassette deck for free. It finally arrived from New Mexico the other day.

Howdy all!
Guys I started a new job a bit over a year ago. I work 12 hour night shifts, half shift on Sat. That is why I was absent from the last couple of gatherings.
If anyone is interested in hearing my system let me know I am off on Sundays, afternoon and evening would be perfect. I am on the way to the airport if anyone is flying in. Let me know and I'll give you directions.

Howdy all!
Guys I started a new job a bit over a year ago. I work 12 hour night shifts, half shift on Sat. That is why I was absent from the last couple of gatherings.
If anyone is interested in hearing my system let me know I am off on Sundays, afternoon and evening would be perfect. I am on the way to the airport if anyone is flying in. Let me know and I'll give you directions.

We roll into Sunday a lot, and it sure would be good to see you man. You still running Bozak products?:music:

We roll into Sunday a lot, and it sure would be good to see you man. You still running Bozak products?:music:

You never know, I do alot of sleeping on the week-ends !!!!

Bozaks, yeah I finally got them into the family room, an acoustically softer room, sound great. Making more money so I bought an APT Holman pre-amp and matching amp and a Jico SAS for my table.

I will be out of town Oct 15-21, so that one weekend is out for me. I am good for 11/1....or any other Oct week ends.

Russellc

Last edited:
You never know, I do alot of sleeping on the week-ends !!!!

Bozaks, yeah I finally got them into the family room, an acoustically softer room, sound great. Making more money so I bought an APT Holman pre-amp and matching amp and a Jico SAS for my table.

I'll see if you're up sunday eve...

Russellc

Back
Top Bottom