Kutztown (PA) Radio Show XXXI September 19-20

I'm very seriously thinking about getting a spot (if I can) and unloading some stuff. I'm packed to the gills with stuff I don't need or want. If I can sell enough to pay for the table, it'll be worth it. My only fear is that I'll have to take it back home with me :) Maybe this weekend I'll start a serious list of things I wish to do without.

I'm very seriously thinking about getting a spot (if I can) and unloading some stuff. I'm packed to the gills with stuff I don't need or want. If I can sell enough to pay for the table, it'll be worth it. My only fear is that I'll have to take it back home with me :) Maybe this weekend I'll start a serious list of things I wish to do without.

I try for both days weather permitting, always a good time... Holler if ya want any help, still a couple weekends to go...
Mike gave up the table this time, so there has to be one available, (539 I believe)...

Regards,
John

What time do things get rolling on Friday? All day? Just the afternoon?

Early. Way early. These guys start at 0 dark thirty it seems.

went looking around my stacks of stuff I don't really want, and the shame of it is I don't know if anyone else would want it either. I've got a number of early AC radios in the boring coffin cases that seem to go for a pittance. Thats why I have them, nobody wanted them at the auction. The consoles don't go for anything, and aren't really worth the effort to haul. Discounting all of that stuff that probably isn't worth the time to move, I don't have enough to justify a space.

Well, Mike just made the trip and table fees selling there... ended up sellin the rest on the auction site...
I'm always looking for transformers,,, got tubes for a lifetime!!!!

Regards,
John

I will be there, cash in hand! As far as when things get started, the action around 6:30 - 7:00 AM Friday is really hot and heavy. The idea is to catch sellers as they unload their vehicles and be the first person to wheel and deal on their stuff. I sold pretty much everything of value I brought within the first 20 minutes I was there, not a lot made it onto the table past the swarm of buyers. I took the cash from my sales and bought a pair of vintage Altecs I helped a guy unload from his truck. Wrapped up and headed home by 11:00 AM Friday.

Anyway, get there early Friday!!

Chris

So crazy at work. I really want to make this. Rich or Thain, if I can somehow get off I'll touch base. Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if I can just haul a trunk load of stuff I don't really want and offer it to the club as donation items. At this point I'm more interested in the space than the stuff.

Whine, whimper, sob... Maybe SOME year... Any of youse byrds spy a big, ugly military lookin' contraption that's half gears & the other half Tooobs, smile & think of me..

I can dump it off, but you may be upset at me for it. I make no bones about it being mostly a load of junk.

HA,,, A young man with a short memory,,, I'm burnin in a test amp right now with the OPT I got out of the trash last time!!! sounds pretty good, too!!

Regards,
John

Back
Top Bottom