Any Reel guys interested in a tape swap?

I was giving him a few days to see this. Heck we have another week before putting postage on the next mailing. Yes...I did leave that detail out when messaging him before the round started. :whip:
It looks like you didn't get delayed by him sending it media mail by more than a day.

Hey guys, sorry I used Media Mail for shipping and will go Priority Mail in the future.

Yes, the first tape I got was on schedule, however I haven't gotten the second tape, I was hoping it would come today.

I am truly not trying to beat up on anyone, I ship late myself from time to time but I think everyone agrees that everyone's tape deserves the same level of service and speed. Not only are media mail parcels at a higher risk of getting lost or damaged its slow enough to throw the whole schedule out.

Now, Jmiles has got the message to use priority, I see... that's good. :D

Well it's my fault for not telling you so. No biggie...not like it delayed the package at all.

Well, better give yorself a couple O' more lashes, for negligence me laddie :D

cuz yeah, like I said the 2nd tape from him in the round is late. Hopefully will get here on Monday. Will keep you posted.

Well, better give yorself a couple O' more lashes, for negligence me laddie :D

cuz yeah, like I said the 2nd tape from him in the round is late. Hopefully will get here on Monday. Will keep you posted.

:scratch2: glass house and throwing stones there FAB :D several rounds ago you were more then a week late and had more then one tape in your possession. A couple of lashes for you too laddie. :D

:scratch2: glass house and throwing stones there FAB :D several rounds ago you were more then a week late and had more then one tape in your possession. A couple of lashes for you too laddie. :D

Maybe more than two...

I would have said we should all send priority mail several rounds ago but I didnt think it would be popular, I wasnt prepared to be stoned so I kept quiet. :smoke:

Honestly sending priority it only sped things up for 2 individuals in this round. Since it was't fair to Rob and Jose to have to pay more to keep things moving...I think the consensus was just have everyone send Priority rather than go to a 3 week hold period.. 2 extra dollars every other week...shouldn't break our banks! LOL

Honestly sending priority it only sped things up for 2 individuals in this round. Since it was't fair to Rob and Jose to have to pay more to keep things moving...I think the consensus was just have everyone send Priority rather than go to a 3 week hold period.. 2 extra dollars every other week...shouldn't break our banks! LOL

I was just kidding with Fab :D I like being stoned :smoke: The lady at the Post Office handed me several Priority Mail "Flat Rate Envelopes" I just drop the tape in and mail to you with a tracking. No problems here and sorry if I offended anyone. I will mail "Smittens" tape Sat morning to you Mike.
Louis

Using the flat rate envelope makes Priority mail a no brainer.

Once again I sent Jose the next round tape already as I'm off on another business junket.

JMiles, nice tape, enjoyed it a lot! Any tape with "Achilles' Last Stand" on it gets the Skylab seal of approval ;)

Been out of town, actually country last week......So I need to give the tape I have now another spin and will send it off by Friday.

Must have missed something about the mailing procedure?? Do I need to read previous pages.....?

Okay I got Dave's tape via J Miles today. I still have time to listen to it over the weekend and will forward it on Monday. All Good.

I've finished my 4th listening session of Skylab's tape and now ready to send it down the road to Analog tomorrow.

Great selection of tunes! Of course you can never ever lose with me when you include a Rush song or two! The Dokken tune really hits the spot and I found myself cranking the volume many times these past 2 weeks. I've also been dreaming of a dripping wet Phoebe Cates emerging from a swimming pool lately and I'm not sure why...:scratch2:

Looks like most of you have already been on top of the fact that this weekend is "forward the tape in your posession" time.

Fab3's tape forwarded today to JMiles via USPS Priority Mail, Tracking Number: 9405510200883619745717.

Hey, guys..... I finally got one out on time on Friday! :banana:

Excellent "double" tape! :tresbon:

Dave :music:

Back
Top Bottom