Is Dallas still doing another get-together?

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
Have I missed any threads on this happening? Is it still going to take place on January 6th? I'm up for it!

I hope the meet is still on. I brought back my repair gear and have been working on my Grommes amp after getting all of the needed parts to do a recap.

Don't have any old speakers to test it once I'm done and was hoping to test it at the meet.

Hopefully Jason is still able to host it again.

- Paul

Well hell, if nobody else will host one I will. I can't do it this weekend, though. I could probably do it next weekend.

- Michael

yes I am hosting. sorry I havent posted more im in the process of moving and trying to get the new place ready for you guys to come over.

Like last time I will have speakers and other gear for any testing that needs to be done.

Hope to see some new and old faces

1105 N. riverside dr. Ft. Worth 76111

Date : Jan 6 Starting at 12:00 noon

Please let me know if you plan to come id like to have an idea how many people we will have....

Ill be number

Please let me know if you plan to come id like to have an idea how many people we will have....

Ill be number

I am interested, but not sure I can make it this weekend. I have a Marantz 2270 I am stuck on for the last few months.. need some other eyes to get me over the hump.

Back
Top Bottom