Emotiva Open House in Atlanta 9-25-11!

5th beatle

Emofest 2011 a couple of weeks ago was a rousing success. If you missed it, you get a second opporunity to see Emotiva's latest 2-channel and video offerings, plus meet and greet the owner and engineers who design it.:banana:

This Sunday from 2-5 pm, the Audio-Video Club of Atlanta will host an open house meet and greet for their September regular meeting. Everyone's welcome. Refreshments plus raffle.

Two live demos; one featuring the latest 2-channel systems/accessories. A second will feature the latest in video with their mobile video van.

Open to the public but RSVP, please. For more info and directions go to the web site, A-VCOA.org.

I have looked at their gear-and was thinking about their cd player-looks well made, but the reviews on the cd player was mixed at best.
Two things I didn't care for where the slot loading (I know MF uses it-still feel the same) and the bright blue lights/display.

Two things I didn't care for where the slot loading (I know MF uses it-still feel the same) and the bright blue lights/display.

Fwiw, those bright blue display lights (on my UMC-1 at least) are adjustable. They're always blue, but can be dimmed significantly.

Good to know.
I should have probably taken them up on their 30day test drive, when I was shopping-but the Teac PH-D600 fits the bill for me-a bit more expensive-but it was exactly what I was looking for-so the price difference doen't matter to me that much.
Teac had been around for awhile-so service parts shouldn't be a problem if needed in the future-a plus in my book.

Back
Top Bottom