Cobblefest 2.1

Inspiribomb

Enjoy the journey
Hope y'all have recovered from Cobblefest MKII - Countryfest, because before long we'll be having Cobblefest 2.1!!! More tunes, gear, friends, food and fun! Just wanted to get a new thread started so people can start making plans. Hopefully this time we will be blessed with some nice weather, as opposed to torrential rain.

I don't have much info right now, but the location will be the same as before, and right now I am thinking one of the first two weekends in October. That should allow the bugs to die off and temps to drop a bit.

Also, let's get some ideas for the official working title for this event. This past spring, we had a big banner, "Cobblefest in the Country - But this one goes to 11..." My offering is Cobblefest 2.1 - Tunes and Goons :D

How about
Cobblefest 2.1:What the Hell is Chamber Music?!? I need another beer. And a brat. And an egg roll. And some more salmon. And some scotch...
What, there's music too?!? Gimme my earplugs, quick!

I suppose that'd be a bit hard to fit on the sign though.:D

CobbleFest 2.1 - Halfway and Half Speeds to Duluth

A tip of the hat to our own half speed master Jason!:D

How about
Cobblefest 2.1:What the Hell is Chamber Music?!? I need another beer. And a brat. And an egg roll. And some more salmon. And some scotch...
What, there's music too?!? Gimme my earplugs, quick!

ya that sums up last time, maybe a bit too well.

My big thing is finalizing the date, doesn't matter to me which one just need to know so I can try to get time off. I'll be skipping it if they don't give it to me so no worries--well some of you may worry about me showing up, oh well:music:

--BobFalk

The only thing I can say to defend myself is, try to stay awake at two am after a fourteen hour food-fest. Then we can talk about saturation levels...

They can't all be good decisions.

--Bob

So.....when's this thing happening? I've got some Ewaves to get put together and bring, Plus i'd like to get the day put in at work so i don't have to be "sick" that day :D

I haven't nailed down a date yet, but it will be on a Saturday like last time. That gives everybody at least a full day to recover from the festivities :) Likely one of the first two Saturdays in October.

I'd like to put in my vote for Oct. 8th as it looks like Twangfest will be Oct. 1st and Jay had to cancel it this spring because of septic issues.

(his property not him personally):D

Back
Top Bottom