Md, Va, DC Fall AKFest

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
Anyone know anything about the Fall Get together? Since I havenot heard anything I'm assuming there is a timing conflict involving early plans. We could have it at my place again, but it would have to be on a Sunday in early October the 1st. 8th, or 15th. Any interest?

Regards,
Jim

I'm always game for food, beer and tunes. Free beer from Flying Dog Brewery is even better.:yes:

I'd love to see you guys again.
Last time a Fisher X-202 followed me home!

The band has a gig on the 15th, as far as I know I'm open on the other dates.

I have a cople of Yamaha subwoofs that I don't need since we did the playroom walls, they seem to have added an octave to the bottom of the NS-690s.

thanks for volunteering to host again, Jim. Definitely would like to see the gang again. I'll check with #1 and see if she has me committed.
That didn't come out right :scratch2:

Jim

I'd love to try and give it another shot at getting up that way.
I know I am traveling the 1st week of October but I am thinking the 15th might work.

I'm tied up on the first weekend , but I could probably make one of the others. ( I'll bring what I can in the way of beer- it's been slim pickings lately.)

I'm tied up on the first weekend , but I could probably make one of the others. ( I'll bring what I can in the way of beer- it's been slim pickings lately.)

No biggie about the beer. I have a load of Konig Pilsener and Paulaner Hefeweizen looking to be consumed. From my perspective, however, free beer is always the best beer.:D

Fall get together Sunday Oct 15th?

Sounds like the 16th might work, I still have some beer in the downstairs fridge from last time.:D I'll send out some emails to the group and see if there is enough interest. I hear some crabs groaning somewhere.:yes::yes:
Regards,
Jim

Id be interested since I've only met one AKer.

I am (or can be) free any Sunday. I work every Saturday. Just let me know when and where it is and what I should bring.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Sundays seem to be a theme- Maybe one of you guys can get ordained & we could claim tax exempt status. The Church of Old Hi-Fi?

Old stereo, full of dust
Good sound is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst collectors
And blessed art the sound in thy ears,
Quality.
Vintage setup, savior of sound
Pray my ears will hold out
For now, untill your death.
Amen.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned."
"What have you done my son?"
"I let my daughter play Justin Bieber on my stereo"
"It will be ok. Say three Hail Systems, replace your output transistors and all will be forgiven"
"Thank you"
"May the music be with you"

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Sundays seem to be a theme- Maybe one of you guys can get ordained & we could claim tax exempt status. The Church of Old Hi-Fi?

When the Host works on Saturdays, Sundays become the only Theme!:D
Regards,
Jim

It would offer a closer venue for those east of my place and several stated that they could make it if closer. I'm good with it and of course would be glad to help with it as well. Let me know where the group wants to go, I could do the one in the spring instead.

Regards,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom