Twangfest body count

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
This thread is for body counts only. Please use the other thread for other stuff.

So far, we have me and the wife, that's 2. Who else is coming? If it's a maybe give me a percentage of the chance you will make it. (Example) 80% chance I'll be there, unless I have to go shoe shopping with the little woman.

This thread is for body counts only. Please use the other thread for other stuff.

So far, we have me and the wife, that's 2. Who else is coming? If it's a maybe give me a percentage of the chance you will make it. (Example) 80% chance I'll be there, unless I have to go shoe shopping with the little woman.

Hi Jay ,

90% or 100% Chance if some buys something from me in advace so i have the gas money.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'll have my brother with me too.

SO count me in for two.

I'm in. % = wild horses!

If things work out (kinda crazy lately) I'll do the illustrated name tags off this thread.

PS don't we usually do the body count afterwards? :tongue:

Thought I had it figured out, but not sure yet about the trip - Jay this'll be my first time meeting all you guys if I make it.

50/50 chance here. Still trying to figure out a place to stay, how much more it will cost, etc...

Any suggestions for a nice place to stay that's around 100 to 130/night, between the Legends mall and Jay's? I'll likely drive with my family although I'd be the only one who'd show up at Jay's. Wife's more interested in the outlet malls.

OTOH I could just use those $ to transport Kurt's 4.5s lol.

Last edited:
Thought I had it figured out, but not sure yet about the trip - Jay this'll be my first time meeting all you guys if I make it.

50/50 chance here. Still trying to figure out a place to stay, how much more it will cost, etc...

Any suggestions for a nice place to stay that's around 100 to 130/night, between the Legends mall and Jay's? I'll likely drive with my family although I'd be the only one who'd show up at Jay's. Wife's more interested in the outlet malls.

OTOH I could just use those $ to transport Kurt's 4.5s lol.

There is a Holiday Inn express right off I-70 on the K-7 exit (Bonner Springs). A good point to be at for Legends shopping and getting to Jay's in Gardner. There's another hotel right next to it. When family comes in from out of town, they usually stay there. I assume it's because it's affordable.

That would be the last free exit before getting to Lawrence. About 25 minutes west of Kansas City Missouri.

You can then talk your wife into going to Lawrence for even more shopping. Love Garden is one of the best record stores in the country.

Back
Top Bottom