just bought a yamaha c 70 pre

i sold my c4 preamp 4 years ago so its not easy to say the c 70 sounds better but i am pretty sure . but if you own both lets hear your opinion

it would be cool to have the c70 manual in the database lots of good work there :tresbon:

i sold my c4 preamp 4 years ago so its not easy to say the c 70 sounds better but i am pretty sure . but if you own both lets hear your opinion

it would be cool to have the c70 manual in the database lots of good work there :tresbon:

draftingmonkey sent me a copy and submitted to the database is has been uploaded foe the rest of the AK family.

I did put a little something in my original thread not totally finished playing around with it but so far It blows away the C-4.
I am going to miss the C-4 I always liked it and love the old school looks of it but sound is sound and the C-70 does sound better a lot better.

I have added some more thoughts here http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=229406

In a nutshell the C-4 is a great unit but the C-70 is the Cream of the Crop a true audiophile reference unit.

Last edited:
hurray for the c70!!! and yes im biased...it must be why when we listened to some dvds(or shal i say watched) and during quiet scenes it played around .002 watts, then during the action scenes it shot up past 60 watts...SWEET1 if you ask me....:D

c70 manual online in database :thmbsp:
Its a German manual though also the instructions are in English too.
What does this page say can you translate it for us?

Attachments

• Wednesday, May 20, 2009.pdf
    878.5 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom