Nudie of RS1/RS1b servo unit?

cdfac

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Can someone post a nudie shot of one of these from the top, so I can see where the stop-pins go in the switches? One of them (the bass contour) fell out and I'm having a hard time figuring out where it needs to go. A close-up would be most helpful. Thanks in advance!

Is this enough?
What pin are You referring to??

IMG_2557.JPG

Jarre, that's close. what i really need is a downward shot directly above the switch that's to the right of the volume pot and the 4 Nichicon FG's, with as good a focus as possible. there is a pin contraption that slides over the shaft and sits in a hole on the front of the switch to determine how many positions the switch is allowed to move through.

EDIT: well, i guess i could start at one end and adjust it till it's right? i'm pretty sure i know which general side the pin was sitting on....:scratch2:

Last edited:
Jarre, that's close. what i really need is a downward shot directly above the switch that's to the right of the volume pot and the 4 Nichicon FG's, with as good a focus as possible. there is a pin contraption that slides over the shaft and sits in a hole on the front of the switch to determine how many positions the switch is allowed to move through.

EDIT: well, i guess i could start at one end and adjust it till it's right? i'm pretty sure i know which general side the pin was sitting on....:scratch2:

Aha... Yeah, I don't think I have that photo.
I just took what photos I had since before.
All of my current pics are here: https://plus.google.com/photos/115553154151824436446/albums/5853623800252573521

figured it out, compared to the other switches. i will post pics tomorrow of the refurb job and include a shot of those for anyone else in the future that might need it.

If you need any more shots Chris just give me a PM, I have a few of them, they can be quite different inside.

If you need any more shots Chris just give me a PM, I have a few of them, they can be quite different inside.
Cdfac,
If you have can you post the picture you used to adjust the contour switch?
I just realized my contour switch has 4 positions.
I want to fix mine.
Thanks,
Bill

Back
Top Bottom