Cleveland Regional Audio Club - CRAC - roll call!

piece-it pete

What, me worry?
I was pleasantly surprised to meet so many from the NE Ohio area at the fest, and the fire pit group was fun :)

I know some of you also spoke with the SMAC guys and had some ideas. So while the iron is hot, if you're interested in either hosting, attending, or organizing perhaps post here and we can figure out how to do this thing.

So - I'm in!

Pete

Count me in! (But you knew that.) I'm of course glad to attend any gatherings, and I can host small (less than 10 people) events at my place occasionally.

Let's do this! :rockon:

I'm in! I think Mark in Vermillion is planning on hosting the next one very soon. Andy, I really like your new avatar!

Andy, I really like your new avatar!

Thanks, Warren! It's a self-portrait I sketched on a post-it note at work, then decided it was a good enough representation of me to scan and use as a profile picture.

Whoa daddy!I'm in.
Hosting would be hard, I seat 3, on
one piece of furniture.

Working @ Lowes sucks, well atleast
the hours certainly do but if at all
possible, there is nothing I would rather do.

CRAC time

Steve and I are planning a big get together on July 25. If someone wants to do something before then we will be in. I will start a new thread so we can get a head count. This time there is plenty of notice and there will be no snow and ice to deal with. The date is non negotiable as we will be Steve will be on Vacation that week but we will be takeing suggestions on just what the venue consists of. It will be a joint effort between his place and mine. He will be the primary host seeing as his house is bigger and he has plenty of parking and we can get as loud as we like. There will be tours to my place to show off my system.:guitar: WE are hopeing to pick up a few more members and maybe we can get some of the SMAC gang down for a visit. :beerchug:It would also be nice if the beers and ears guys stop in,heck for that matter any AK members welcome.:thmbsp: It will be an all day event with food and drinks into the night. :beer: Bonfire at night weather permitting. Huge basement for sleep over so bring your sleeping bags and drink till the sun comes up. I know Pete will do just that... as I will.:drunk::beer::guitar::puke:

Last edited:
Don't forget me:D

I can't do much as far as hosting but am always willing to attend a CRAC meet. Can't wait for the Vermillion meetup. Hopefully Steve has his new table spinning by then.

I'm in need of some advice on room treatment. Hopefully we can get a guest speaker to attend one of the meets.

Oh yeah: Andy.... that self portrait is awesome!!

Scott it would be cool if you had a new pair of B&W speakers............ We would have a hell of a story to tell. Steve will have his new table tomorrow. This will be a vinyl lovers paradice.

I'm in! The only way I would not be there is if my band has a gig that night. So far, nothing scheduled for that weekend.

OOPS, :stupid:AK member Blownsi, Scott has brought it my attention that July 25 is a Sunday...DOH!:screwy: I meant to say Saturday, so the date will be July 24.

I can hos 10-15, I have before but my trouble is I cant travel without a ride due to disability...I am not in a wheelchair or anything just cant drive.
If anyone is interested in coming down or other ideas let me know cheers

Back
Top Bottom