CENTRAL TEXAS 10/19/13 CYA-Cover Up

House de Kris

Loud-n-Deep
Start time is around 7:30PM, Saturday 10/19/13

THEME-
This is an idea that came to me during the August Full Moon Party- an event devoted to cover songs. The more eclectic the cover song, the better. We'll see if anyone can guess the original song before it ends. The possibilities are endless! Examples of bizarre covers include, Shang Shang Typhoon's "Let It Be", Cibo Matto's "The Candy Man", or there are literally tons of bluegrass covers of heavy metal hits. Bring some CDs, a flashlight, and have a very relaxing evening. Any genre is OK-really. This is the BEST way to listen to music!

MOON REPORT-
The moon will FULL at 99.4% lit. It will rise at 7:29PM. The perfect formula for a successful Full Moon Party.

KEEP IN MIND-
-Bring music to share with others, or just bring yourself.
-Check the Notes section for details on formats.
-This event will be canceled IF it rains. Check back on the Ranch de Kris Facebook page before you leave for latest updates.

NEXT EVENT -> 11/16/13 ????

--If you need directions to RdK, PM me and I'll give you detailed directions complete with maps.
--Gates open at 6:30PM.
--End time is when ever we decide to pack it in.
--Water and a few other beverages provided by RdK, bring anything else you want.
--Use Parking Lot 'C' as it is closest to the music.
----(check the map in the photos section of the RdK Facebook page).
--Be sure to bring a flashlight, and some music.
--Dress appropriately, when the sun goes down, the chill may come on.

Cancel cancel cancel

For the second month in a row, I have to CANCEL this full moon event, darn! It is, again, due to rain. I am thankful for all the rain we've received recently that we so desprately need. But golly, a little let up around full moon time would be appreciated.

Keep an eye out for next time!

Back
Top Bottom