Beatles Mono!

stereofisher

Music forever
Subscriber
Though I have a large collection of Beatles Lps I wanted to get some new mono records. Wish I could afford the whole set. Got Rubber Soul and Beatles for Sale. Had many mono records as a kid to save a buck. Got the stereo ones later on in life. Don't like them much. Mixed all wrong. The new mono Lps are very quiet and all the instruments and their vocals really stand out. Individually, I got them for under $20 each by opening an Amazon store account. Well spent. A great addition to my collection!

Eric:music:

I got Revolver. It sounded fantastic. Then I got Rubber Soul. Then I got The Beatles. Then I got Please Please Me, which I'm listening to right now. I'm afraid that at this rate I'm going to end up with the boxed set, minus the box.

I bought the box set on the day of release. It has exceeded all of my expectations in every respect. They really hit this one out of the ballpark.

Who would have thought that in 2014 we would see 100% analog, mono Beatles LPs??

I dont buy into much but this box set was a no brainer for me. Theres not a lot being done well in the world these days but this effort to get this music reissued as fatihfully as they have done is a rare dish I could not pass up. I was not disappointed. Smoothest quietest vinyl in my modest collection on top of the production quality.

I bought the box set on the day of release. It has exceeded all of my expectations in every respect. They really hit this one out of the ballpark.

Who would have thought that in 2014 we would see 100% analog, mono Beatles LPs??

This is precisely what happened to me.

Even my notoriously tin-eared mother heard the difference.

and people like me who desperately want to buy it but don't have the cash right yet, just read these threads and drool......I also want that Doors 2x45rpm set also, thats about a grand for both....

and people like me who desperately want to buy it but don't have the cash right yet, just read these threads and drool......I also want that Doors 2x45rpm set also, thats about a grand for both....

The Doors 45 rpm albums are available individually too. Great sounding records.

If you're a Beatles and vinyl lover, then the mono box is essential IMO. Even if you already own all the original UK pressings as I do. The mono remasters are in many ways a superior listening experience. Their fuller dynamic range do to "no limiting" applied and quiet playing surfaces. Make these new AAA pressings a god send for Beatles fans and vinyl enthusiasts!

If you're a Beatles and vinyl lover, then the mono box is essential IMO. Even if you already own all the original UK pressings as I do. The mono remasters are in many ways a superior listening experience. Their fuller dynamic range do to "no limiting" applied and quiet playing surfaces. Make these new AAA pressings a god send for Beatles fans and vinyl enthusiasts!

:yes:

...and I have most of the original UK mono pressings already too.

Back
Top Bottom