Twangfest Cometh, and right soon!

Ya know, I had fresh batteries in the Kodak and certainly meant to get pics, I just never got around to it. It was a very busy fest this time. I think the great weather had everyone all pumped up and the cool gear was everywhere. I know I got distracted a lot.:yes: I meant to hook up one of the Allens and didn't get that done either.

Pics are not always good:nono::D its getting to be a what happens at Twangfest stays at Twangfest sort of deal!:D You just gotta be there! LOL!
I forgot my camera!

Russellc

What ever happened to Accoustic? He used to come and take great pics, havent seen him at the last few...

Russellc

Pics are not always good:nono::D its getting to be a what happens at Twangfest stays at Twangfest sort of deal!:D You just gotta be there! LOL!
I forgot my camera!

Russellc

:yes: :D

I do intend to post a couple, the camera disappeared in the house somewhere yesterday, and tomorrow I'm leaving for a trip, so it could be next week at this rate.

What ever happened to Accoustic? He used to come and take great pics, havent seen him at the last few...

Russellc

Wonder why Andy did not make it. I'll have to ask him. I know he bought a house not long ago. That might have had something to do with it.

Pics!

Better late than never. I finally found the camera. Still looking for my mind. :screwy:

I wanted those Altecs! Horns sounded great with just the NPR News playing.
attachment.php

Somebody's cool Bics.
attachment.php

Showin' off some glass.
attachment.php

Look who's got a halo!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Oct 17 11 003x.jpg
    Oct 17 11 003x.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Oct 17 11 004x.jpg
    Oct 17 11 004x.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Oct 17 11 006x.jpg
    Oct 17 11 006x.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Oct 17 11 007x.jpg
    Oct 17 11 007x.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 87
Thank heavens no one put up a picture of Jay in the chicken suit...:D

Russellc

With all that talk, you know our curiosity is peaked(or should I say pecked?)
Someone has got to show us this photo. Well, with Jay's permission of course.

Back
Top Bottom