PNW Gathering 2011

tarior

Dirty pool, old man?
Subscriber
It's back again! It's the 2011 gathering of Pacific Northwest AK members.
This event is both a show and shine, a place to bring the gear that you like and let others hear and see it, and a swap meet for unused audio equipment.
It will take place on Saturday, April 2nd 2011 at Kelso First Presbyterian Church, 215 Academy St. Kelso, WA 98626.
The entrance to the hall is in the rear of the building, off Church St.

The doors will be open at around 8:00 AM and will run until around 3:30 PM. Admission is $5 per person to cover the hall rental, and soft drinks/bottled water will be provided. There are several places to eat with a couple of blocks of the meeting hall. Any money leftover will be donated to AK.

There is a covered entrance, so everyone will be able to unload/load equipment without the danger of any of it getting wet.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking this on once again!! Still regret not being able to be there last year, won't make that mistake twice.

I know I'm going to mark on my calendar for this year. Scott and I will probably be coordinating what were going to bring this year here this week. Maybe March 26th? Outside of spring breakers and far enough away from tax day to hopefully get everyone together?

I've been working on and off on a speaker project. I don't have any finish work on them yet, but they've been playing for a while so they'll be up there. Also a sign may make it to, depending on how well it's looking when the time comes.

Attachments

• Speaker Project.jpg
    Speaker Project.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Sansui Sign.jpg
    Sansui Sign.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
It will be held in Kelso, WA. Once the date is finalized, I will update the first post with all of the particulars.

Couldn't make it last year, but my first time the year prior was lots of fun. Just about any weekend for me except April 9 which is Hops & Props at the Museum of Flight in Seattle.

Thanks for sponsoring again,
John

Late March to April would be best for me. We are heading south to San Diego for the first of the month.

I'll most likely be there can't see why I wouldn't I got some stuff to peddle and I love seeing the guys.

Anytime is good for me as long as it is on a weekend. Yes Mark, we all know you love seeing us. :D

Alright, I guess I'm in. I have a line on a friend's extended Ford van for Tim and I to bring all the sh*t we want. I've got something new to share (be quiet, Tim:D).

Alright, I guess I'm in. I have a line on a friend's extended Ford van for Tim and I to bring all the sh*t we want. I've got something new to share (be quiet, Tim:D).

I'm the next best thing to a silent partner in a business :D I just need to know a date soon, or I'll never get the work gods to give me time off.

I should have a date finalized by this coming weekend. I just need to make sure that the hall is available.

Arthur - THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS AGAIN!!!!:banana:

I will clear the calendar for whichever date you choose. I had a great time last year and really look forward to this year's event.

Back
Top Bottom