RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) 2015

Do it! :thmbsp:

I've been twice and am considering it again this year if all the cards fall in to place.

I just saw this in "Stereophile" magazine and that reminded me to check AK to see if anyone had posted it.

I'm on the fence but am seriously entertaining the thought of attending. The time of year is perfect for me, and I usually fly through Denver from Florida to Hawaii anyway.

I was surprised at two things. The low cost of admittance, and the high cost of Vendor space. No wonder a few companies are not attending.

I'll have to make a decision in a month or so as I need to book my airfare tickets and get a hotel for two nights.

Anyone else thinking of attending?

I have never been to an audio show. I'm on the fence whether or not I will attend. It would be nice to meet up with some AKers for the weekend.

I've been 3 or 4 times and always had a fun time. There are some excellent micro breweries in the area, too.
All the best,
John

It's a feast of riches if you have never been to a show... There are so many amazing things to see, you really should go.

If you think you would like to, just do it, you'll have an amazing time!

I'll be there. I go every year, and its a great show! This year my 16 year old son is going with me, so we may have another audiophile in the family soon :) My son is "into" headphones and will be hanging out an CanJam for quite a while I'm sure. I curious about open baffles and hope to audition some examples - if there are any - at the show.

Room 514: Madisound, SEAS, LINKWITZ LAB. If you want to hear OB, Linkwitz' stuff should be at the top of your list.

I've been the past few years but have to miss this time around. Enjoy!!! :music:

I know a few companies aren't going to exhibit this year at RMAF because the cost is so high and how far it is away from the airport.

That's a shame.

The display costs are pretty reasonable considering the quality of the event- it's not pocket change by any means, but compared to other large regional shows it's a good value

As for the airport location, this has ALWAYS been at the Marriott Tech Center- a much more convenient location for people driving into Denver (right off of I-25) and really not too terrible to get to the airport- just hop on I-225 to I-70 and you're there. 25 minutes with no traffic- and you're spending at least half of that time getting down Pena Blvd from I-70!

It' going to be a really fun weekend. Lots of great gear on display, and an opportunity to hear things that simply aren't on display. I can't wait!

I don't know room numbers but Spatial Audio and Pure Audio Project are open baffle speakers that will be at the show.

Heading out tomorrow morning (ahead of Joaquin) and meeting with some longtime web-friends from another site.

Back
Top Bottom