AK Mid Atlantic Fall 2015 gathering.

Ohighway

Wannabe Minimalist
Subscriber
All,

Getting to be that time of year. Looking to have a get together at my place sometime mid October.

Weekends I'm considering are (Sat/Sun) 10/11, 17/18, 24/25.

EDIT: OK folks, mark your calendars. "The date" has been set ......

Sunday, October 25 2015.

Figure we'll get started at noon till....whenever. Hope to see you !!

EDIT #2 Here's the link to the buy/sell/trade thread for this gathering.....

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=679384

Let me know what you think....

Rick

Last edited:
The Celtic Games & Festival is in Richmond Oct 24/25 - http://vacelticfestival.com/
the other two weekends are better for me & Sat 17th probably the best day,
unless something changes by then.

Last edited:
Great to see this in the planning stages. I'll try to attend whichever date is decided on.

I don't see any reason I couldn't make any of the weekends (I try to make these meets a priority, they're fun and I'm lucky enough to have weekends off!). In the interest of getting James to the meet, I'll throw a vote for a Sunday... the poor bastard has to work every Saturday!

I can make either weekend as long as its a Sunday, Saturdays are work days for me so those are a no go.

As usual, I know of nothing on my schedule, but that tends to change about 24 hours before anything I have planned.

rick,

so glad you are hosting again!

can't do 17/18; 10/11 is free right now but might change; 24/25 is safest

Looking forward to any day it ends up, Sundays and later dates work best for me.
Thanks for hosting and putting it together.

Rick,

Glad to hear the news! I'll have to check with the boss on when we are having guests, but I can probably do most any day with enough advanced notice. I'll gladly pick up other AKers who need a ride.

Hank

Sundays are better, and I'm excited since I missed the one in May. Sunday the 11th is probably the best.

I'm flexible and looking forward to attending. Any date will do. I can't wait to bring out my 8 track collection!

Back
Top Bottom