How about a North Carolina meetup?

What about a little more of a regional deal and more of a mini-fest? I'm in Roanoke, VA, and yeah, we have a VA-MD-DC deal coming up this weekend...but that's a 4 hr drive.
I've been thinking those of us in the SW VA/Triad NC/Western NC/East TN should have a shindig. 'Course, I've never attended one much less hosted one... but sure would love to see something like that happen.

It does seem like somewhere in the Greensboro/Winston Salem area could make a lot of sense for people in the areas I mentioned plus the Triangle. Hmm...
Anyone up for hosting??

I'm in Southport but would gladly come up to the Triangle or the Triad given enough notice to take a Saturday off work.

I'm above Charlotte, but don't quite have my main system going yet. Would this be something that people would bring their speakers equipment to? Or just a get together at a members house?

Im in Asheville

I'd be interested in having some folks over. Have a house that is well setup for sound - big cathedral ceilings in the great room and another large room downstairs.

Back
Top Bottom