Sinatra obsessed estate sale

Might be a decent pair of speakers behind doors number 2 and 3 of that mid-century cabinet.

Pic 104 has three items that are "collectible".

Cheers,
Wayne

^
Yep, the rarest eight track.

9ku.jpg

This is Sinatra's 100th Birthday. His stuff is quite popular.

The sleeves on the albums suggest good care, which would be consistent with the rest of the estate. Somebody definitely needs to check out those records!

I have a hard time passing by any Sinatra records. The one I really want is the Jobim album. Has his only number one hit.

Yes you are right, my bad. He actually had seven #1 singles. But it was the one and only ever number one single by a father and daughter.

Very, very little of it has much dollar value.

I thought I said popular. Yep, that's what I said. Besides, some of his stuff is very popular. Very.
As usual you have to know. Sinatra has a cult following. He just doesn't have a million threads dedicated to one played to death record like many rock acts do.

What do Sinatra signatures go for these days?

I have an 8x10 photo of Frank and Dean on stage at the 500 Club in Atlantic City NJ where he became huge. The picture was taken during his very last performance there in August of 1962.

Signed by both Dean and Frank so it's rare to have both signatures together and the photo is also pretty rare.

Interesting side note: When Dean signed it, the picture was over top of a signed photo of my wife's Uncle doing up a wig on Jayne Mansfield. Dean's Signature is embedded into the Jayne Mansfield photo making that more valuable also.

Back
Top Bottom