AXPONA: Audio EXPO North America (Chicago) March 8-10, 2013 - roll call!

DC

"Manhattan Boy"
Subscriber
I'm passing as my Chicago vacation time is earmarked for my daughter's graduation from Loyola in May...

You guys have fun and stay out of jail...

Last edited:
I'll be working at my friend's booth on Sat and Sun. He owns Holm Audio and will have two rooms featuring the Sony SS-AR speakers powered with Hegel electronics.

I am sorely tempted to go to this. I wouldn't be able to do this and robies get together though :(

Looking forward to meeting everyone as of course i'll be there reporting daily online for Enjoy the Music.com. Should be great fun, awesome Chicago food and music too!

I will be there for sure all day Saturday, and maybe some on Friday. Looking forward to it.

Is it a pain to work a room at one of these things? I've been invited to do so but might just rather walk around.

Unless you make money from what you are exhibiting, it's MUCH more fun to just walk around from room to room.

I'll be helping a buddy who's a bit shorthanded unless he closes his shop for the weekend. He does a lot for me so I'm happy to help. I'm sure I won't be chained to the room so I'll have some time to wander around.

Back
Top Bottom