Sansui G-33000 on CL

Lots of prices mentioned EXCEPT for that particular unit.
Want to run an auction, go use ebay.

and no pictures of the used parts or the new parts, caps in any of the pics. Just the cap covers for the main PS caps.

It would take a while to hand polish all those knobs and squirt the controls with DeOxit :D

Kidding aside I too would like to see the parts that were replaced as well and more pictures of the guts if I was interested. Can think of a lot more gear I would rather have for that kind of money but I can respect the rarity of this piece of Sansui history and the work involved if it really was painstakingly restored as the owner says.

It would take a while to hand polish all those knobs and squirt the controls with DeOxit :D

Kidding aside I too would like to see the parts that were replaced as well and more pictures of the guts if I was interested. Can think of a lot more gear I would rather have for that kind of money but I can respect the rarity of this piece of Sansui history and the work involved if it really was painstakingly restored as the owner says.

LOL...the seller updated his ad to include a picture of parts replaced, and changed the ad to say "100 hours" instead...so, he maybe an AKer that's reading Dollar and Sense. Let's hear more from seller!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/5153883177.html

No price, violation of CL rules. Flag away.

He's address a price now, and I don't think it's a fake "placeholder" price. He says they can go for $14k, but is only asking $9999... and open to offers. That's within CL rules to ask a price and obo. Damn, because I was ready to flag!

Back
Top Bottom