Votes: 9 4.5%
  • I better go ask the wife

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

tyeeslayer

Some do it when they are younger.
Some are doing it now they have gotten older.
Some do it out of necessity.
Some will never have the need.
What is it? Manscaping!!
As I get older I am finding more and more grey bushy hair growing and making me look older then I feel like looking.(NO I am not vain!!)
The eyebrows, ears and more recently arms and chest.
So are you man enough to come clean and answer the poll?

Last edited:
At 41 I recently plucked my first ear hair out the bottom of the outer ear canal,that hurt pretty good. Electric clippers are fighting an unwinnable war in lower areas just making the hair angry.Metal shaving bowls in shower and plucking with needlenose pliers.

Have grown a Beard twice a year for 50+ yrs!
In early Spring and in late Fall,shave it off at the request of the Wife these days but really always needed to take it off at specific times and regrow it and don't know why but did it:)

I'm not allowed to shave mine, as in the right light, you can see an image of JC ... only with a bigger nose ...

I trim any pesky nose hairs, other than that I've been rocking it ZZ Top style for near on a year. Bout time to give myself another buzz cut though.

Jeezus! If I didn't trim my ears I'd look like a Papillon dog. Same for the nose hairs. Give em a month and it'd look like whale baleen.

I remain just as I was fourty years ago. However, I have a picture of myself that keeps aging!

:yes:

I am about 90% grey, a lot more salt than pepper and have had a goatee for at least 20 years. I trim the hair in my ears and unruly eyebrows. And sometimes I find a rogue arm hair that has grown to 3" long which I leave alone to see how long it will grow. Personal record is 4 1/4". Pretty impressive for an arm hair.

Sometimes you just have to mow the lawn. Besides trees look bigger if they're not surrounded by all that grass!

The worst is the nose hair! When I pluck it, I swear it regenerates back to full length in under 24 hours.

I am about 90% grey, a lot more salt than pepper and have had a goatee for at least 20 years. I trim the hair in my ears and unruly eyebrows. And sometimes I find a rogue arm hair that has grown to 3" long which I leave alone to see how long it will grow. Personal record is 4 1/4". Pretty impressive for an arm hair.

That is an impressive underarm hair!
:tresbon:

I found a single hair growing out of one of my ears awhile back. Freaked me out big time, I yanked it out and am keeping an eye out now.

Back
Top Bottom