Fisher CA-2310 Amplifier Help (Bias-schematic)

Luca Zen

Hello
i have a Fisher CA-2310, 75+75W SS amplifier.
I need a schematic and (or) bias adjust setting.
Can you Help me ?

Maybe post in the Fisher forum. Go down to the bottom of this page where you see the Forum Jump button and click the drop-down menu and go about half way down to "Fisher".

Closest schematic I could find was for a CA-2320. Howeer, there was no adjustments for offset or Bias. Most fisher amps of that era used Sanyo STK power modules, which ususally had internally set bias. Manual I found was at elektrotanya http://elektrotanya.com/fisher_ca-2320.pdf/download.html
If you go to the page, wait about 15 second until the Get Manuls link appears to the right of the picture of the manual about 2/3s of the way down the page. Probably better info in the Fisher forum.

Last edited:
Luca Zen. What are the output transistors on the 2310? As sregor stated above, If they are the STK Modules (Big Black 10 to 18 legged units attached to the heatsink) there is NO ADJUSTMENT. They are internally biased when manufactured. Take a couple pictures of the inside of the amp if you're not sure.

About the only place I've seen 80's FISHER schematics / Manuals are elektrotanya or EBAY.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom