Natural Sound Speakers?

Johnno_Oz

W-a-y down south
Subscriber
Hi, I've a cr-420 which I've hooked up to a pair of JBL L19s. Nice bit of kit for my small listening space. :thmbsp:

Anyhow, I've picked up an old (and very heavy!) rx-v2090 which from all accounts is going to be pretty good. I am planning using this for home theater system I was wondering if some Yamaha speakers would suit this or should I stick to some JBLs or perhaps something else.

I've read a lot about Yammy amps here but not much info on their speakers.

Thing is, I live in Australia and JBLs are outrageously priced compared to my Audiokarma brethren over the pond. Yamaha speakers are reasonably priced given my limited budget. Give 'em a try?

Yamaha made very good speakers in the 70's & 80's. Not to familiar with their newer offerings but I would bet they are fine.:music:

I have a pair of perfect looking and sounding NS-1000's with new in box stands that I am thinking of selling. How much would be a good price to ask for local?
I am in Orlando.

^^^^ Send them to me for a year of free real world testing and then we can attach a price to them:D:D.
For pairs that are in mint condition I have seen anywhere from $ 1200/ $ 1500 being sold.
Fair condition pairs from $ 700/ $900.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom