Fisher and Klisph Belles

AlTinkster92

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Thought I would ask advise on this, thinking of buying a nice set of Belles, my listening space is 30x50... would this be too small a area for these? I currently run a set of DCM QED's which sound great, always wanted a set of Belles but dont want to make the investment if they are too large for the space I have. I figured I could get more "presence" with the larger speakers but at a lower volume? Sure would appreciate your advise....please dont move to speaker forum as I trust Fisher owners...My 800C will be the source. Thanks!

Fisher tube gear and Klipsch heritage speakers play very well together. As long as the room is sufficiently sized, you should be very pleased with the combination. I ran an 800c with a pair of Heresy IIs for several years.

-D

If I had a set of Belles and a nice Fisher, I'd shoehorn them into my toaster oven if I had to. I bet they sound great together!

Thought I would ask advise on this, thinking of buying a nice set of Belles, my listening space is 30x50... would this be too small a area for these? I currently run a set of DCM QED's which sound great, always wanted a set of Belles but dont want to make the investment if they are too large for the space I have. I figured I could get more "presence" with the larger speakers but at a lower volume? Sure would appreciate your advise....please dont move to speaker forum as I trust Fisher owners...My 800C will be the source. Thanks!

I own Belles and they will work just fine in a 30X50 foot room. :yes: I've run them in my large double garage with 12 foot ceilings at 1/2 volume on my Fisher 600T. With one large door open the neighbors say that they can hear them clearly two blocks away!

Wb

Back
Top Bottom