Creek Evolution 5350

Hell even if I live HERE I don't get to audition it locally!

The machine sure looks wacky with that external 'SignWave heatsink' and I kinda like it too....

redgumrgi120enr_11.jpg

redgumrgi120enr_10.jpg

I love the wacky looks of the Redgum, its like nothing else.

Yeah, my Destiny runs hot too but not too hot to touch, it seems to be the nature of Mosfets as that Redgum seems to suggest.

Last edited:
Can't say that I like the looks of the Redgum amps but if they sound good I could sure live with it.

Having such great sound at present with the Brio-R on my Box rack that the new Rega Elex-R is quite intriguing to me (speaking of less than beautiful!).

Haven't heard the venerable Brio-R but I've heard Mira with Rega speakers...nice Brit amp it was.

Haven't heard the venerable Brio-R but I've heard Mira with Rega speakers...nice Brit amp it was.

I used to have a Mira 3. Very nice but the Brio-R is in altogether different company. With the Box rack as the foundation I've never heard the Brio-R sound so good or so convincing. You would swear you were listening to a very good tube amp. I made a couple of adjustments to speaker placement yesterday and switched the LM CD players mode back to SLO and the results are stunning.

Back
Top Bottom