Help please with ac power Question

cleonjr

Ok I am at a loss,what kind of PS do I need for this ampit has a ac input and a vcc input.
HPIM9166.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
HPIM9165.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

you might find its one or the other ..
trace the circuit to see

here you go ....http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2X-B...Kit-34Wx2-Single-Power-Supply/1583219173.html

p.s don't forget to install a decent heat-sink to the output devices . likely to also need insulators on the heatsink too

Ok that is what I thought,just wanted to verify.I am going to go with the DC I dont think I have any ac adapters like that,I always thought ac was just one flaverfrom the wall.yes I have lots of heatsinks that would go right onto the outputs.thanks for the help.

don't use computer stuff ..it can be conductive ..doesn't matter with a cpu but does with amplifiers .
also use insulated washers ..maybe there is a kit with everything in

don't use computer stuff ..it can be conductive ..doesn't matter with a cpu but does with amplifiers .
also use insulated washers ..maybe there is a kit with everything in

OK ,yea I found the whole kis for what I need thanks,you have been a big help to me.I am just getting started with these amp kits,I have a TPA3116 too that I am listening to now.It is good to have someone to give advice to keep from screwing up.

Back
Top Bottom