You Get The Last Word!

Perusing, as many men are want to do, is sometimes looked down upon by certain groups and/or individuals, with sometimes questionable reasoning.

Note: Do not use as last word!

Hi VA!
Glad you stopped by, but please try again & use the last word of the previous sentence to start your new one.

Carry on!
Rome

Note: Do not use as last word!

Very clever indeed, Phat!
Thanks for joining in the fun.

Rome

Resolve an issue with patience & wisdom will often bring about a satisfactory outcome, in which, it will be better for your peace of mind.

Rome

Matter of grayness has sprinkled itself among the other strands of hair on my head.

Rome

Head on down the road to the fork, where you'll be presented with an opportunity to make a possibly life changing decision.

Back at the Batcave, Robin shook off the effects of the drug as he returned to groggy conciousness.

Conciousness was regained after a period of several hours had passed and the tests proved to be conclusive.

Rome

Conclusive evidence, unfortunately, is sometimes deemed as such just because of the way it was presented, and not because of anything concrete or absolute.

Succeed or not, I will live my life to the fullest & savor each breath I inhale.

Rome

Lung ailments can be as common as a cough or more serious like that of Emphysema, mainly caused by the likes pictured in my avatar.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom