Denver vintage voltage expo

Just got home, a long day. Thanks Joe for getting the tables. Had fun. Only took a couple pics.

Mike

Attachments

• vintage_voltage_2014 (1).jpg
    vintage_voltage_2014 (1).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 53
  • vintage_voltage_2014 (3).jpg
    vintage_voltage_2014 (3).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 51
  • vintage_voltage_2014 (4).jpg
    vintage_voltage_2014 (4).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 49
  • vintage_voltage_2014 (7).jpg
    vintage_voltage_2014 (7).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 51
  • vintage_voltage_2014 (8).jpg
    vintage_voltage_2014 (8).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 56
I took a few...

Attachments

• 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 080.JPG
    080.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 50
Some more...

(It really was more crowded than shown here, it's just when it got busy there was no time to snap pix.)

Attachments

• 083.JPG
    083.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 49
I am soooo bummed I did not get to go. At the last second I got sent to North Dakota on business. Hope it went well for everyone. Maybe some day I will get to meet some AKrs in person. North Dakota, Really?

I'm guessing it is about time for this thread to get some traffic. I didn't get to go to the show last year. I'm hoping I have better luck this year

Got my second reminder from Dana today. Guess it's time to start beating the drum. I'm in for a table, hope it's not all last minute like last year! Maybe Joe will be the aggregator again?

Happy trails,
Larry B.

Two years ago I got a table and most stuff I had was priced at 40 to 60 and they went fast. Last year I had better gear displayed but was surprised the better stuff didnt sell and once again my cheap stack priced at $20 to 30 was gone 15 mins after doors opened. I need to clear out some common stuff that I dont have room for any longer so I plan on getting a few tables again. This show was supposed to help me reduce my gear but once I walk in there I just cant help myself and always leave with a half dozen or more new items.

I'm in for a table as well. Don't have a lot of stuff to bring..........but it gets you in early:D

Mike

Two years ago I got a table and most stuff I had was priced at 40 to 60 and they went fast. Last year I had better gear displayed but was surprised the better stuff didnt sell and once again my cheap stack priced at $20 to 30 was gone 15 mins after doors opened. I need to clear out some common stuff that I dont have room for any longer so I plan on getting a few tables again. This show was supposed to help me reduce my gear but once I walk in there I just cant help myself and always leave with a half dozen or more new items.

This is my experience as well.

Mike

Mike I know you need help again like last year ..... I'm willng to get up early to setup the table. I guess I can even suffer with being there early.....

Hey guys, I have been working insane hours and do not have time to organize tables this year. I am going to get 3 and will sell 1. Maybe somebody else could pick up a few more this year. Last year I got 6 and still seemed short 1? Thanks, Joe

Looking forward to visiting with the Denver crew. Also, I am looking to a 7" reel to reel player. Plug and play. Anyone? We could deal at the show. Thanks, Glen

Back
Top Bottom