WV-KY-OH AKers: Any Interest In A GTG 2014?

4Play

Not sure how many member we have in this area. I thought I would post a feeler thread to see if there would any interest. I live about 35 miles from Ashland/Ironton area, about an hours drive to Gallipolis, and about 3 hours to Columbus.

This is for any member that lives in WV, KY, or OH, or if you live a few hours away and would be interested, this is open to anyone who would be interested in having an event in 2014. I am hoping this thread will generate enough interest for members in the surrounding area, and a chance to put a face with the name.

Nothing is etched in stone, no dates have been made, notta. This is a thread to see if there is enough members in the area, or surrounding area who would be interested.

If you are interested, please post and state where you are. Hopefully we will have enough interest to make this a reality.

Post Up!!!

4Play - Hurricane, WV

Twice a year I am in southern WV, about 1.5 hours from Huntington and hour from Charleston. It must get lonely not having many live faces to discuss audio and music with. Of course scheduling would be a must for me to attend anything there.

I get to the Cincinnati, OH area for business about once a quarter. I'll try and keep posted on when y'all want to do a meet and if it coincides with business, I'll be there. No guarantees, but I'll keep an eye out. I'm willing to drive a bit.

Glad to see we have more folk interested in having one. Let's see if we can get more interested.

Back
Top Bottom