Utah Audio Meet

Wasatch

It's been awhile since we last had one. I've done the last 2-4 including some personnel one's. Who want's to step-up and have one at their place (preferably someone new)?

With all the new AK members I'm surprised no-one else has stepped up. I'm in regardless of who's hosting.

I was thinking sometime towards the end of April. The 20th would work. Anyone have other preferences?

RSD again? Guess I should check the list of "exclusives" :).

I told my wife the date, and she responded, "On Easter Sunday?"

The 20th would be fine for me, presuming an afternoon or evening time.

Hadn't realized that the 20th was Easter Sunday. Would the 27th would be a better choice for those who are interested in attending?

I didn't think about Easter Sunday either the 27th would probably be better for me as well.

The 20th is actually better for me, sadly. I think I'm driving home from Portland on the 27th. If it works out best for everyone else, though, I'll just catch the next one.

I'm open on the dates I don't have any kids to worry about so whenever it works for the rest of yous I'm game.

Hey gentleman, wish I could make it up north but I won't be up that way till probably October timeframe for family vacation at our timeshare in Park City.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom