Fidelizer...

:thmbsp: Thx for posting

The User Guide on the link gives a good description of what these "optimizer" programs do.

I was curious.

Last edited:
I'm skeptical about just about everything and this is no exception. I was reading some favorable reviews but I'm far from any type of computer wizard. So I was hoping that someone with more computer knowledge could weigh in on this.

I could see it making a difference if it avoids Windows resampling, basically doing what can be done with other software but in what seems like an easier manner.

When they get into discussions of how their bit perfect implementation can sound better than other bit perfect implementations I will leave that up to others to decide for themselves with a listening test.

If anyone tries it I would like to hear what you think, please let us know what your set up is.

I tried it a long time ago, it made no difference on my system at all, maybe it is because I use ASIO for playback.

The thing is, the app is free, still the author tells you nothing about what it does, just a bunch of marketing BS (why? it's FREE, what is he hiding?).

I tried it a long time ago, it made no difference on my system at all, maybe it is because I use ASIO for playback.

The thing is, the app is free, still the author tells you nothing about what it does, just a bunch of marketing BS (why? it's FREE, what is he hiding?).

I don't think the guy is hiding anything. He posts regularly on another audio forum - AA - and talks about and answers questions about the software frequently. I tried it, not sure if I heard a difference or not, but some say they have notice a positive difference on their systems. I spend less time in Windows and more time in Linux anyway.

Back
Top Bottom