What was the last movie you watched?

Got through one movie in 2 months on Netflix. "Total Recall" was a pleasure.

3/4 of a good movie with an ending as believable and well thought out as Superman. Did they run out of budget or did the screenplay writer's wife threaten to leave if he didn't wrap it up and come to bed in the next 5 minuits.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I also watched The Purge: Anarchy.

Cool movie, great idea but alot of plot-holes.
Build up was good. Delivery after was meh.

6/10

After recently coming into possession of 5 autographed pictures of Jayne Mansfield, I have a few 1950s movies lined up for the weekend

The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw
Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter
The Girl Can't Help It

Jayne played the dumb blond to a T, but had a 163 IQ.

All That Heaven Allows

Henry David Thoreau gets read in one scene.

Directed by Douglas Sirk.

p884_p_v7_aa.jpg

Last edited:
The remake of Robocop. Not as bad as I thought it would be but it lacks the violence and twisted humor of the original and is a movie more for kids and teenagers than adults. It was OK.

Robocop, the remake - not bad, not grand ...

Upside Down - A love story - a strange, visually interesting film about twinned worlds with reversed gravity ... suspend your engineering and science and just let the story flow ...

Went to a local thrift store and bought this set for $6. That's less than a dollar per episode. :thmbsp:

841887051286_p0_v2_s260x420.jpg

John wicke. Not bad actually. . I've never been a fan of Keanu's "acting" but a fun, violent shoot em up. Also watched stayed with Bill Murray, liked that too.

FINALLY got around to watching "The Italian Job" the 2003 one. Turn your brain off, and enjoy. Great cast, lots of "oooh" moments, rather fun.

Back
Top Bottom