WTB Realistic/Radio Shack Mach Two's

You also have to be a subscriber. It's only $25 annually and worth it to keep the site going.

My apologies & thanks for the info I will look into it. It is the least I can do to pitch in help the site keep going & giving a big thanks for the all helpful folks on here:thmbsp: Alot of knowledge has been learned

My apologies & thanks for the info I will look into it. It is the least I can do to pitch in help the site keep going & giving a big thanks for the all helpful folks on here:thmbsp: Alot of knowledge has been learned
Mach One speakers turn up a lot all over the country. Check CL (craigs list) and other online sources, not just ePay. I and many others have found them for as little as $50 and sometimes in exceptional condition.

Mach One speakers turn up a lot all over the country. Check CL (craigs list) and other online sources, not just ePay. I and many others have found them for as little as $50 and sometimes in exceptional condition.

Yep I have been searching around on those sites as well...alot of the 1's & 2's (1's mostly) are beat to hell. The search continues...

Back
Top Bottom