You Get The Last Word!

Regularly I learn new things here on AK.

DNU:

Thanks @robRoy

DNU:
Water in hay causes it to oxidize. Oxidation generates heat. You can actually open up a bail of wet hay that has been setting for a while and it's so hot inside it will burn your hand. If it is hot enough and gets an oxygen supply, it will burst into flame. It's actually what causes most barn fires.

Note: Do not use as last word!

Good Saturday afternoon dear kiddies! Ole "Teach" is once again lurkin' the halls to see whose misbehavin' & I can see there's a small infraction that needs addressing!

Our beloved kiddie & "Teach" in training (HarmanKardon) did point out that there is a rule about using abbreviations at the end of a sentence.

So, I see that beloved kiddies (mr.jones, Seppo) are subscribers you can edit your posts to say (Audiokarma) instead of AK to keep things runnin' smoothly here in this ole thread!

Remember this is all in fun & no one is ever singled out for ridicule. Jus' got to keep this ole battered & bruised train smoothly runnin' down the tracks of civility, fun, & wit!

So, with that nothing else to fuss about & will watchin' to see those changes.

Carry on,
Rome

"Chef" - a promising movie about a chef, who loses his restaurant job, then starts up a food truck in an effort to reclaim his creative promise, while piecing back together his estranged family.

Cheers, og

"Runt-In-Tun" at Maynards Green.

Cheers, og

DNU

The first word is a combination of three words connected by hyphens. Is this in a way a regular word? Or a term/expression? If it is a regular word like for example "in-depth" we have an infraction.

DNU

Back
Top Bottom