what a week long all-inclusive mexico trip will do to you....

gogofast

Addicted Member
just got back from a trip to riviera maya with family, and i'm recovering from overeating/over drinking.

we thought one of those "all inclusive" hotel deal was great, which was actually only if you can control yourself, but did some damage to my innards. :sigh:

free booze/beer/cocktail/food 24/7 anywhere you are....at the pool at the beach and in your room. was great for first few days, but after a while...it hurts. i'm gonna have to adjust to a normal eating pattern now.

wish i had taken more pics, but the best thing i ate was tacos at the chichen itza where a mayan lady made tortillas by hand from scratch and cooked 'em on a stone slab.

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

Last edited:
I know what happened to me the last time I was in Mexico.

It was to the doctor for some horse pills. And no, not for that..for a food/water deal.

Very nice!! Time for a vacation from your vacation.

this was my first real vacation in a looooong time. working two positions for over 50 hours/week, i had to almost work a magic and use $$ to cover all my shifts. mistake of booking 11 hour flights pretty much wasted two days out of total vacation time though. lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom