Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

did you use the donate or subscribe button? if the donate button contact luvvinviny so he can fix it for you.

Still not Upgraded

I paid $25.00 using paypal several weeks ago and I do not believe my membership has been upgraded yet.

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed. We hope you are enjoying your subscriptions.

Grumpy

Yes I am!!! There comes a point when you begin to rely on a site as opposed to checking out reviews ocaasionally...if you let your conscience be your guide, subscribing is the way to go....love ak better than all the other audio sites combined...

I'm in but my PayPal address is different from my AK info... so that rickg at Rochester dot rr dot com guy....that's ME!

I am in,
spent a lot, however saved me loads of pennies and re-awakened my ears to listening to music for pleasure. Thank-you all for extending your support via this forum.

Again, thank you all for your support. Its you fine folks that make AK such a great place to be.

Grumpy

Going to re-post this for those who dont want to scroll back that far.

Audiokarma's new subscriber membership is now live. Join in on the fun
Today we are proud to announce the unveiling of Audiokarma's new Subscriber membership. Now, what the heck is a Subscriber?

A Subscriber will be a regular member who pays the 25.00 per year. How do you do that ?

Well you just go to your User CP and in the menu under Miscellaneous is a link for Subscriptions. You must click it and then you are walked through the payment.

Or here is the direct link

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

For now it's set up only for Paypal but soon we will do it manually for those wishing to snail mail payments in.

Now why in the world would you want to become a subscriber? Well, first it helps to keep the site afloat. Secondly you are getting Gobs of good stuff for your money.

For the fee of $25.00 you will not only help in supporting one of the best sites around but also get the following features:

New forums only for Subscribers
Increase PM capacity to 1500 ( 150 for Reg members )
Increase picture storage to 100 meg ( Reg members get 25 meg )
User Album, 2.5 megabytes
Ability to delete your posts
larger signatures
Change color of name
Use of animated gifs
Set yourself to be invisible to the rest of the board.

This will be tweaked and additional features may be added in the future.

So there you have it. If you have already become a subscriber and see a member having problems joining please help them. Those who have questions about it feel free to PM or email me. Thanks

Last edited:
I sent the $25 subscription payment through Paypal on August 1st, 2014. What do I need to do next to get the "AK SUBSCRIBER" label on? Will I receive an email or a message to acknowledge the payment?

I have heard nothing from AK moderator yet.

You should be all set now. Thanks and hope you enjoy your script.

Grumpy

Folks, please remember that in order for your subscription to start automatically you must use this link http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/payments.php from with in your user control panel.

If you click on the pay button above it comes through to us as a donation. If that does happen please send me a private message with your paypal payment details. This can delay the start of of your subscription by as much as several days.

Thank you
Grumpy

Out for kicks...in for trouble!

I'm in :)

I've learned so much from this community in the last three months...

I hope to help keeping the good work on.

Dr.T

Back
Top Bottom