Vintage Audio Swapmeet Now in Springboro, Ohio

MasonDad

After holding the vintage audio swap meet at my house the past 7 years, we have outgrown the venue!

So now we are partnering with Parts-Express to hold the swap meet in conjunction with their annual "Midwest AudioFest" on July 11, 2015!

There will be 1000's of people who attend the audiofest so please plan on bringing your audio gear for sale or trade and have opportunities to find the gear you are looking for.

There will be everything from Audio Alchemy to McIntosh to Marantz, Pioneer, Krell, Acurus, Infinity, Bose, Teac, Revox, Sansui and so much more! Amps, preamps, speakers, turntables, reel to reel decks and plenty of parts, raw drivers and a whole lot more!

LOCATION: Parts Express• 725 Pleasant Valley Dr. • Springboro,OH 45066 • USA •

Parts-Express will have a registration form online but registration is NOT required!!!!!

Pics are from one of the last swap meets at my house:-

Attachments

• DSC00208.jpg
    DSC00208.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00216.jpg
    DSC00216.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 30
How was this? I wanted to get up that way but ended up being busier than I expected today. Hopefully it was a great success and will happen again next year!

-Dan

It was the best-attended one yet. I wish I'd have had a few grand to blow on some of the truly delectable gear on offer, but I contented myself with an armload of records. Thanks, MasonDad and PE, for putting this together.

Back
Top Bottom